Play to the full extent of your game. Warrior Custom Golf hybrids combine the best characteristics of woods and irons into one club. Hybrids tend to have the same loft as woods, but their shorter shafts make them easier to control, providing the accuracy you'd expect from an iron. We have designed a club that launches the ball quickly and with much less effort on your part. Pull your tough to hit long irons out of your bag and replace them with our new forgiving hybrids. These clubs will give you the performance and confidence you need on even the most difficult shots.
- Extraordinary Mass-Transfer Technology (EMT) pulls weight away from the club face and redistributes it to selected areas around the perimeter of the club head providing dynamic speed and remarkable distance.
- Part iron, part wood, combines fairway wood distance with the control and accuracy of an iron.
- Low profile club head design with expanded sweet spot from heel-to-toe provides a higher Moment of Inertia (MOI) for increased forgiveness producing longer straighter shots from the fairway or deep rough.
- Progressive Face Thickness Technology (PFT) provides maximum Co-efficiency of Restitution (COR) for barely legal distance according to USGA rules.
- Comes equipped with a frequency matched and balanced Warrior 3.1 Tour Series graphite shaft or Warrior Synchronized Gold Step-less steel shaft for a more consistent flex through out the set.
"Never owned hybrids before. Feels good to be able to hit greens from 170-180 yds out." -Ron C.